Introducing Me...and my opinions...Enter at Your Own Risk

This is going to be a very short introduction of me, mainly because I really don't think you people want me to go into depth. Eventually I might who knows but you'll have to stay tuned for that. I'm a college student living in Bradenton, Florida (it's near Sarasota and Tampa if you can't find it on a map) I'm originally from Jacksonville, Florida where I frequent from time to time. I'm majoring in Business where I hope to become an event-planner of some sort but I enjoy writing. During high school I was on the staff of Stanton College Preparatory School's award-winning newspaper the Devil's Advocate where I like to think I learned a thing or two. I want to apologize in advance for my lack of AP style and excessively wrong grammar (I tend to like run-ons) but while I was there I think I developed my own personal writing style so there is that.
In the past year since I've entered into higher education life has hit me a little hard but since experiencing that I like to think I've grown to know myself a little better then before. I've been a journal writer for a long time, all in my bedside drawer they just sit there collecting dust now but I've decided to enter into the technological age, this blog is now my journal. (I could make a joke about being a poor college student too poor to buy another journal but I won't because that would just be excessive). Anyways you people will be privy to my hopes, dreams, fears, and rants (of which are also excessive).
Before I finish this intro post I'll explain to you the title of my blog, "Leah Q....Ready and Waiting" is obviously an introduction of me, "Leah Q." but the whole "Ready and Waiting" aspect is a reference to my future, I'm ready for anything at this point in my life, anything that allows me to grow positively in my thoughts, goals, and maturity. I'm ready to be independent and now you guys will get to witness my journey.
So here it is people, any questions feel free to comment and ask me!
                    -Leah Q.


*Just a forewarning I do happen to curse a little bit, my apologies if you happen to be offended but hey, I warned you*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diamonds Are a Girl's Most Sparkliest Best Friend

Sometimes People Make Me Wonder

The (Unfinished) Story of Us